Tuesday 28 March 2017

March Book Haul 2017

The clocks have gone forward, spring is on the horizon and.... I bought books. Typical.



The Girl With All The Gifts- J. R. Carey
A good start to the month because I got this book for 50p!! I'm still super happy about it- the euphoria hasn't quite worn off! I've been wanting this book for so long because it's apparently stunning and I can't wait to get to it very very soon. I also know that there's a movie coming out of this book so I'd really like to read it before watching the movie.





The Young Elites trilogy- Marie Lu
I bought a box-set of this trilogy simply because me and Kaitlin @ Liber Amoris found it really cheap and decided to buy them for March's Book of the Month. I have since read the entire thing so I'll link Book Talks for each and every book below.
The Young Elites Book Talk
The Rose Society Book Talk
The Midnight Star Book Talk


The Walking Dead: Volume 1: Days Gone By- Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore
I've recently become really addicted to the TV series of The Walking Dead (if you haven't yet noticed by my millions of TV talks...) and, though I don't usually read comics and graphic novels, I wanted to give this one a try. The artwork is stunning and the story was actually quite similar to the TV show!! I really enjoyed it and a Book Talk will be coming soon... tomorrow to be exact.





Vicious- V. E. Schwab
I've been meaning to get this book for so long and as soon as I laid eyes on it at Waterstones, I fell in love. I still have yet to read a V.E Schwab book (though I own This Savage Song) because she's such a popular author and her books all sound so interesting. Hopefully I'll get to this soon but I say that about a lot of books so...







Prodigy (Legend #2)- Marie Lu
I've actually already read this book but only own Legend and Champion. I haven't yet completed this trilogy but I wanted to re-read the first two again before delving into the finale. That was hard to do with a book missing in my collection but after months of looking, I've found it and can now hopefully finish this series.





Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts- what books did you get this month? Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment