It's been a long time since I've done a Book Tag and the lovely Claudia @ A Daily Cloud tagged me (thank you!!!)in this one so it's the best chance to dive into one!
Essentially, for this tag, you write down 30 characters names and put them in hat or bowl. You pick two out at random for each question and decide which of them is better suited to the question and who's 'not good enough'.
Let's get started!!
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete the team?
Benton James Kessler (November 9) or Will Herondale (The Infernal Devices)
That's difficult because Will loves to read and Ben's a writer!!! I'm going to go with Ben because he's lives in our timeline so he may know this generations words better..? Sorry, Will.
2. Both characters want to kill you. Which character would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
Carswell Thorne (The Lunar Chronicles) or Wanda (The Host)
Thorne wants to kill me? That's devastating! I would kill Thorne first because he'd be the harder one to get off my back. I would have a much better chance of survival if Wanda was the only one alive. I'd be sad about it though because I love Thorne!
3. You're on the bachelor/bachelorette. You're down to these last two characters, which would you give the rose to?
Daemon Black (The Lux series) or Simon Lewis (The Mortal Instruments)
Daemon. I like Simon but if there's any way that I can spend time with the sexy and sassy Daemon I'm taking it.
4. You've been chosen for the Hunger Games. Who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Feyre Archeron (ACOTAR) or Juliette (Shatter Me)
Feyre. Definitely. Especially if it was book one Juliette who'd never hurt a fly. Feyre is an all around amazing person and she'd go and kick some ass as well!
5. You're stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
Bella Swan (Twilight) or Aaron Warner (Shatter Me)
Bella. Any day. I am not touching my beautiful Warner! Plus, let's face it, Warner would not let himself get eaten. Me and Warner would easily overpower Bella- even if she was a vampire. Though, eating a vampire may not be very satisfying...
6. You're the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own TV show of course), who would be your sidekick?
Rhysand (ACOTAR) or Kenji (Shatter Me)
I would want it to be Rhys because he's my biggest book boyfriend ever but... Kenji is the man-made sidekick surely! Kenji is essentially the sidekick in the Shatter Me trilogy and I love him! His humour is perfect for the role of sidekick. Plus, then me and Rhys can get married... so it all works out.
7. You're a manager of an avocado admiring company. Who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Magiano (The Young Elites) or Magnus Bane (The Mortal Instruments)
I wanna say Magnus but I don't really have a real reason....it's simply because I love Magiano more than him... although, Magiano woiuld probably be the one with the lack of communication skills because he is a trickster but... I don't care! Magnus, you're fired.
(This is turning into a 'who do I prefer tag' as opposed to the situation. Oh, well.)
8. You've just finished a book in which your favourite character dies. Which character is most likely to comfort you?
Celaena Sardothian (Throne of Glass) or Julian Blackthorn (Lady Midnight)
Originally, my first thought would be Julian because he's very much a more caring person than Celaena but... Celaena is such a bookworm and I think she'd totally relate to this situation and would then comfort me better. Celaena it is then.
9. Ugh, it's high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Adelina (The Young Elites) or Emma Carstairs (Lady Midnight)
Emma. Adelina's a bit too evil and ambitious to be tied dow to a high school popular crowd- she'd make her own group and take the populars down. Emma would fit right into the popular crowd though.
10. The day has arrived; you're finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Crescent (Cress) Moon (The Lunar Chronicles) or Tessa Gray (The Infernal Devices)
This one's really difficult because neither of them would! I'm going to reluctantly go for Tessa on the premise that she's hundreds of years old- she knows so many people she's more likely to forget my birthday. Cress is so sweet and also a genius- she'd never forget!
Kaitlin @ Liber Amoris
Uma @ Books, Bags, Burgers
Tavleen @ Travelling Through Words
Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts and who you'd pick! Stay amazing!