Thursday 31 August 2017

September Releases and TBR 2017

Yes, school and college is upon us students for another year but... look at all the new releases! The authors understand our pain and decide to unleash all their new releases on us at once.... making us seriously behind in reading. Yay!
But, it's always a great month when my two favourite authors are both releasing a book.... no sleep for me!

Releases:
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #5.5)- Sarah J. Maas
If There's No Tomorrow- Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Warcross- Marie Lu
They Both Die At The End- Adam Silvera
There's Someone Inside Your House- Stephanie Perkins
One Dark Throne (Three Dark Crowns #2)- Kendare Blake 
The Language of Thorns- Leigh Bardugo
Genuine Fraud- E. Lockhart
Release- Patrick Ness
Invictus- Ryan Graudin


TBR:
The Bone Season- Samantha Shannon (Book of the Month)
This is going to be September's Book of the Month- the novel that both me and Kailtin (Liber Amoris) read during the month. I don't know much about this book but one skim read of the blurb has me interested.


Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2)- Laini Taylor
Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3)- Laini Taylor
I started and finished the first book in the series and I want to slam through the rest. I've heard they get worse with each book but I'm going to try and keep an open mind. Who knows? I may enjoy them so much, I'll prefer them to the ACOTAR series..... but let's not get too crazy.

Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #5.5) -Sarah J. Maas
Of course I have to read this as soon as it comes out. I don't think this will be as good as Empire of Storms was as it doesn't have central characters (we're leaning heavily on Chaol in this one) but I do love Chaol a lot so I'll devour it, I'm sure.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts- what are you reading this month? Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I have completely forgotten how to live a life of work and studying yet still have time to read. How did past me manage this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like my reading will significantly drop.... more than it has already. :( xxx

      Delete