Saturday 22 April 2017

My Life in Books TAG

I first saw this done by the girls over at PS. I Love That Book and I decided to give it a try. I'll link their post here if you'd like to give it a read!
I wanted to do a quick and easy post this week so... enjoy!  


1. Find a book for each of your initials. 
C- Cress- Marissa Meyer  
H- Heir of Fire- Sarah J. Maas


2. Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?
Only the Good Spy Young- Ally Carter



3. Pick a book set in your city/country?
Clockwork Angel- Cassandra Clare



4. Pick a book that represents a destination you'd love to travel to. 
I know I've already been there but... I'm not much of a traveller and would love to see New York again. 
Shadow of a Girl- Shannon Greenland


5. Pick a book that's your favourite colour. 
The Power- Jennifer L. Armentrout 
My favourite colour's black and then the rest of this cover sums up a collection of my other favourites beautifully.


6. Which book do you have most fondest memories of?
Hetty Feather- Jacqueline Wilson 
This was my favourite book when I was younger so it holds nostalgic and warm memories.


7. Which book did you have most difficulty reading?
Much Ado About Nothing- William Shakespeare 
I. Hate. Shakespeare. With. A. Passion.



8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
Blood for Blood- Ryan Graudin 
I've wanted to read this since October.... it's been a while.

I tag anyone who'd like to do this tag!!
Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment