Tuesday 2 August 2016

August Releases and TBR 2016

Releases:
A Torch Against The Night (An Ember in the Ashes, #2) - Sabaa Tahir
The Flame Never Dies (The Stars Never Rise, #2) - Rachel Vincent
Vicarious (Vicarious, #1) - Paula Strokes 
United (Alienated, #3) - Melissa Landers
Furthermore- Taherah Mafi
Enter Title Here- Rahul Kanakia

TBR:
A Court of Mist and Fury- Sarah J. Maas
I know, I know!!! I wanted to read it last month but didn't get the chance!!!!I've already started and finished it within two days it and it is hella amazing!!! Get ready for a ridiculously long BOOK TALK!

Harry Potter and The Cursed Child- J.K Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne
August's 'Book of the Month' is obviously going to be The Cursed Child. I got the book a couple of days ago and it's so beautiful! I can't wait to read this!!!! This is set nineteen years after The Deathly Hallows and it is exciting!

Passenger- Alexandra Bracken
I have forever wanted to read an Alex Bracken book ever since I saw The Darkest Minds trilogy and all their beautiful glory! Though, I haven't found them in store yet, I saw Passenger (her newest series release) and I picked it up immediately. There has been so much hype and I've been waiting to read it for so long.

The Death House- Sarah Pinborough
I saw this in the library and it just drew me in from the beginning. It gives me a Miss Peregrine's vibe so I'm excited to jump in. I have no clue what it's about but am perfectly fine with going in like that.

The Delphi Effect- Rysa Walker
I haven't heard much about this book but I'm intrigued to read it. I don't really want to know much and am planning to simply jump straight into it.  


Thanks for reading! What are you planning to read this month? See you soon,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment