Friday 26 August 2016

Printing Mistakes RANT (Bookish Pet Peeves #3)

So. I'm in a ranting mood and I just have to let it out. Just got to get it out.
So I've had a bit of a reading slump and just didn't know what to read. I picked up many books before finally settling on Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I've been wanting to read this for a while and I started reading and it was sooooo goooood!!!!!!
I'm 240ish pages in when suddenly, the pages jump back to 217 again. So, for the next thirty odd pages, there's a re-write of what I'd just read and then it skips to page 280. It doesn't make sense to me anymore as there's a massive chunk missing!
I can't continue reading because it doesn't make sense but I desperately want to read it!! Suffice it to say, I'm a bit annoyed.
And the worst thing is- I don't have the receipt anymore. I bought the book about a year ago and knew I wouldn't take it back so chucked the receipt.
*face palm*
Printing errors are so so so so inconvenient and annoying!!
So now I'm in an even bigger reading slump because I can't read what I want to read!
Rant over!!!!

Thank you for reading! Can anyone relate? See you soon,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment