Tuesday 27 November 2018

November Book Haul 2018

Not many books this month because Christmas is coming up and my bank account is pleading with me to let it breathe so... let's begin this short and sweet post.

Tied Up In You- Erin Fletcher (Kindle Ebook)
This was an ultimate impulse buy because this is the sequel to the book, All Laced Up, which I received as an arc last year and loved!! I had no idea there was a sequel following other characters so I immediately downloaded it onto my kindle.
All Laced Up Review




The Darkest Star- Jennifer L. Armentrout 
I actually ordered this book last month but it just came this week and I'm so excited! I've actually already read an arc of this book a couple of months ago but I definitely want to give it a re-read soon! JLA is one of my all-time favourite authors and this book is a spectacular start to the Origin series- a spin off to the Lux series. This book is just so beautiful, inside and out, and fits in perfectly with my JLA collection.
The Darkest Star Non-spoiler Review
The Darkest Star Spoiler Review



Bonus Item:

Glasses Case
I decided to add bookish items as well to this haul because... this post is pretty bare without it. But I am super excited that I finally found a really nice bookish glasses case. I've always looked for cool glasses cases but have never found anything book-related but my search is finally over! This glasses case has a really cute quote on the main case ('just one more page') as well as another quote on the cleaning cloth inside ('so many books, so little time'). I definitely look ten times trendier now.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. I really should take a photo of my work mug to show you, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, sounds interesting. Now you have to show me! Don't leave me in suspense!

      Delete