Saturday 3 November 2018

November Releases and TBR 2018

RELEASES
Books
Archenemies- Marissa Meyer
Four Three Two One- Courtney Stevens
Girls of Paper and Fire- Natasha Ngan 
Skyward- Brandon Sanderson 

Movies
The Crimes of Grindelwald (Fantastic Beasts #2)
Bohemian Rhapsody 
The Nutcracker and the Four Realms



TBR
Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass #7)- Sarah J. Maas (Book of the Month)
Since Throne of Glass was last months Book of the Month, I had to make Kingdom of Ash November's book. I've managed to speed through the series pretty quickly and, while I'm only on Empire of Storms, I'll definitely be starting Kingdom of Ash this month if not finishing it. I've almost been spoiled on so many occasions so I'm eager to read it for myself and reduce that risk.

Tales of Love and Woe- Winter Reid (ARC)
This was on my October TBR also but, with all the Throne of Glass books taking up my time, I unfortunately didn't get round to it. I was sent an digital arc for this book so really want to get to it soon so I can review it. Tales of Love and Woe is a collection of fairytale retellings with flawed, re-imagined heroines which sounds exactly like my cup of tea, so I'm praying I get round to it this month.

A Bad Boy Stole My Bra- Lauren Price (Re-read)
I read this back in August but I enjoyed it so much that I really want to reread it. Especially as I've been hacking through very long, very dense fantasy books lately, I'm not surprised I want a quick, fun and contemporary read to fly through.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

3 comments:

  1. I had two spoilers yesterday from Kingdom of Ash...but it's my own fault. I was looking for something in the story arc for the series and read a comment someone posted. Oops! However, I don't know if things resolve differently.
    I WAS going to wait to read it until I got it from the library...but the bookstore is having a sale, and it's too hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a couple of things but I don't know if they're from fanfiction or 'what if' posts that people sometimes post. I'm desperately trying to keep away from social media, anyway, until I finish the series

      Delete
    2. I remember reading a spoiler for Mockingjay that I thought was fanfiction which ended up being the actual ending, haha.

      Delete