Saturday 25 August 2018

Naming Pets After Fictional Characters?

I'm fully aware this isn't really a tough debate because I'm sure everyone thinks it's a-okay to name pets after their favourite fictional characters and, if I'm being brutally honest, this post is just an excuse for me to show off my family's adorable new kittens and their names are the only way I could link it to fiction.

We've named our kittens Arya and Sansa (after Game of Thrones characters) because my whole family loves Game of Thrones and they were the only names we could agree on. Honestly, I was trying to push Marvel names like Scarlet (Scarlet Witch) or Carter (Peggy Carter) but I'm still happy with what we settled on.

And the best thing is that they're character names fit very well personality wise. Arya is very much the more hyper and energetic one while Sansa is more reserved and content to just sit and be left alone. Arya is very much as daring and physical as her namesake and Sansa is just as reserved, quiet and contemplative as Sansa in Game of Thrones. They're both so adorable and, like I said, this post is just an excuse to show you guys how cute they are!
They look super alike but they're actually not related at all. They were just odd kittens from their litters than nobody else wanted and they became best friends that did everything together.
Arya















Sansa












And I have to say, having kittens is like having kids. Whenever you hear a noise in the other room, you have to check to see if they're okay. They constantly want food and attention (Arya more than most). But they're super adorable and I love them to pieces already... let's just hope they don't destroy any of my books, though.







Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

5 comments:

  1. They are adorable!! When can I come hug them? Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely come down to meet them at some point :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. So sweet! My cat started knocking books off my shelf for a while, but thank goodness she's gotten over that habit haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm not letting them anywhere near my books until they're older! XD

      Delete
  3. Oooh, your pets are so cute. :D I almost named one of my dogs, Bilbo Baggins at one point. But I am not sure anyone else in the family would have liked that.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete