Thursday 2 August 2018

August Releases and TBR 2018

RELEASES

Books
Catwoman: Soulstealer- Sarah J. Maas
These Rebel Waves- Sara Raasch
Nine- Zach Hines
Heretics Anonymous- Katie Henry

Movies
Ant-Man and the Wasp
The Darkest Minds
The Meg
Alpha


TBR
Caraval- Stephanie Garber (Book of the Month)
For August, me and Kaitlin have chosen to read Caraval! There's so much hype around this series and my brother absolutely loves it so, I figured it was about time to read it. I don't know much about it but know that it's been compared to The Night Circus which certainly has me intrigued...

The Lux series- Jennifer L. Armentrout (Re-read)
Because The Darkest Star is coming out at the end of October (a spin-off of this series), I wanted to re-read the Lux books to refresh on all the characters and plot details. And this task is certainly not a hardship because Jennifer L. Armentrout is my favourite author and I love these books so much. I always try to read them during the summer holidays because JLA books are all-consuming and college work would seriously get neglected if I read them during term time.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. How does SJM do it? I knew she was coming out with the next Catwoman book, but jeez...such a busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And she's just had a kid as well! How does she do it all?!?!

      Delete