Tuesday 26 September 2017

September Book Haul 2017


I didn't buy many books this month but the ones I did get are by a collection of my favourite ever authors so I can't complain too badly.


Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #5.5)- Sarah J. Maas
I pre-ordered this book because Sarah J. Maas is one of my favourite authors and I need her books as soon as they release! I'm a bit hesitant to go into this one, however, because it's missing many of the regular protagonists' perspectives and focuses on a character that is.... no ones' favourite. I don't personally mind him but we're leaning on him heavily here....



Opposition (Lux #5)- Jennifer L. Armentrout 
I've already read this book multiple times but I hadn't yet bought it. I'm slowly but surely collecting all of JLA's books but she does have a good 50 books published so it may take a bit more time.
JLA is another of my favourite authors and everything I've ever read of hers is stunning! I'd recommend starting off with the Covenant series or the Lux series if you're being introduced to her work- you will not regret it.






Stars Above (Lunar Chronicles Novella Collection)- Marissa Meyer
I've read (and loved!) the entire Lunar Chronicles and can't get enough of the world so picked up a collection of short stories that are based in this world and with these characters. The Lunar Chronicles are some of the most unique and fascinating stories out there. They have genius sci-fi twists on fairytales and the series has one of the best finale books ever.


That's it for September!
Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts- what books did you get this month? Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. I love the stars above cover so much I stroked the screen without realising.... that is not normal even for me

    ReplyDelete