Tuesday 5 September 2017

F.R.I.E.N.D.S BOOK TAG

If you don't know, I'm a huge fan of the sitcom Friends. It is and will always be one of my ultimate favourite shows. Chandler is my ultimate favourite character along with Ross at a close second (though my favourite between the six change frequently).
So, I dug through the internet specifically to find a Friends Book Tag. There were so many results and I wanted to do all of them but I'll start with one I found from The Book Addict's blog. Who knows? I may do more in the future.
NO SPOILERS 


The One Where Eddie Won't Go
A character you wish would go away 
Theon- Game of Thrones
This may be a cheat because I'm watching the show and not the books but.... I'm sure he's just as annoying in the books as he is in the show.





The One Where Ross and Rachel Were on a Break
Most painful breakup
It Ends With Us- Colleen Hoover
Hoover knows exactly how to pull out your heart and smash it into pieces. And, for some reason, I keep going back to her.
I don't even want to think about this book because I'll just start sobbing....




The One With All the Kissing
Favourite kiss scene or book with lots of kissing
November 9- Colleen Hoover
This book is a romantic contemporary so, of course, it's going to have a lot of kissing but this book specifically has the best kisses, I've read this book multiple times and the relationship and characters are stunning.

The Last One
Favourite 'end of series' book
Winter by Marissa Meyers
This finale is 800 pages long and is a perfect example of how authors should finish their series! Don't leave any loose ends at all and create an epic finale!!! Meyer does this perfectly and this finale was one of the best I've ever read.





The One with the Blackout
A moment in a book we wish we could forget or never happened
Empire of Storms- Sarah J. Maas
The ending of that book.... was painful. Maybe not as painful as the end of ACOMAF but still heart-wrenching. I need that finale!!!!



The One Where Chandler Can't Cry
A book that didn't affect us emotionally like it did other readers
The Fault in Our Stars- John Green
Yes, it was sad. Yes, I had tears in my eyes. Can we get over the whole thing now?




The One Where Joey Doesn't Share Food
A book we won't share
A Court of Mist and Fury- Sarah J. Maas
Four words: Over. My. Dead. Body.



The One with the Thumb
A book you would give two thumbs up to
Ignite Me (Shatter me #3)- Tahereh Mafi
I've re-read this book so many times- I don't even bother re-reading the first two. This is such a satisfying finale and the relationships and characters and humour and character development deserve a million thumbs up!

The One with the Ick Factor
A book pet peeve or a book that has a pet peeve
I won't mention any books with this pet peeve because of spoilers but it does show up in a lot of fiction. This pet peeve is when a character has memory loss and forgets the majority of the books events. It's so frustrating because all the progress we've made, relationships we've developed and things we've learnt go down the drain and we have to start again! The next book is regaining all these things we've lost and it's basically a repetition of the first book! It's boring, frustrating and happens way more than it should!


The One with the Lesbian Wedding
A favourite book with an LGBTQ couple
The prize has to go..... Malec! And we're all really surprised. Alec is my favourite character within the Mortal Instruments world and his relationship with Magnus is flawless. Apart from the fact that Alec will die one day and Magnus won't.... but we won't think about that.





Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment