Saturday 30 March 2019

April Releases and TBR 2019

RELEASES

books
Defy Me- Tahereh Mafi
Wicked Saints- Emily A. Duncan
The Red Scrolls of Magic- Cassandra Clare
The Princess and the Fangirl- Ashley Poston
tv and movies
The dreaded month is here!!! Game of Thrones and Endgame!!! My emotions!!!!
Avengers: Endgame 
Game of Thrones Season 8
Killing Eve Season 2
Shazam!
Pet Sematary 


TBR
The Near Witch- V. E. Schwab 
This is the final book I own of Victoria Schwab's and, as I'm going crazy for her books now, I'm definitely going to be reading it in April. The Near Witch is a fairytale love story which is a little different to the other fantasy books I've read of hers but I'm sure it'll be as amazing as ever.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

4 comments: