Tuesday 2 April 2019

Escapril 2019!!!

Because I don't have enough on my plate with revision for exams... (*questions all life decisions*), I decided I wanted to participate in Escapril!
Escapril is an idea created by Youtuber, Poet and Novelist, Savannah Brown, who does some of the best poetry ever. Escapril is basically like Inktober but for writers. The aim is to write a poem or even a short piece of fiction every single day and post it through Instagram. I've decided to write a poem every day so, if you want to check them out, follow me on Instagram at @chloe_a_harris to get all the daily updates. But... if you don't want to do that (which I totally don't blame you for) I'll also be posting weekly blog posts with a compilation of the poems that week.
As it's currently the 2nd of April, I've already posted two poems so, I'll give you those and then continue from there every Tuesday in April! Warming: the poem quality will seriously decrease over the course of the month....
I ignored the prompt for Day One (a fresh start) and just did my own thing...


But, for Day 2, I used the Escapril prompt, 'april showers'...

I'd love to know of any of you are participating, so let me know so I can follow you!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments: