Wednesday 17 April 2019

Escapril 2019 || Part 3

Another week has gone by and Escapril is still going strong! Essentially, Escapril is where you write a poem or piece of flash fiction or song every day throughout the month of April. I've been following the daily prompts which has resulted in some interesting and questionable poems...
I'll link my previous posts and poems down below in case you missed them!
Days 1-2
Days 3-10

day 11 - not from your perspective
This was a total cop out. It was late, I'd been busy the whole day so this was me being... creative in my choice of poem. (Trust me, if you spoke 'Groot', you'd realise that this is actually a very poignant and deep masterpiece).

day 12 - spring cleaning 

day 13 - celestial bodies 
This has been one of my favourite prompts so far...


day 14 - make it rhyme


day 15 - describe a smell


day 16 - any dreams?

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. Love the Groot prompt. Reminds me of this comic cover and I just loved the idea of a telepath translating in her own mind exactly what Groot is saying. :) Here's a link if you've never seen it https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Telepathic_Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! I suppose it's similar to saying that, if you can read minds, would you be able to read the minds of someone who spoke a different language to you- whether that be French or Spanish or whatever. Honestly, I'd love to be able to speak Groot and also Dothraki which is a language from Game of Thrones that I may or may not be able to speak a few phrases from ;)

      Delete