Saturday 2 March 2019

March Releases and TBR 2019

RELEASES
Opposite of Always- Justin A. Reynolds 
Girls With Sharp Sticks- Suzanne Young
The Everlasting Rose- Dhonielle Clayton 
Field Notes on Love- Jennifer E. Smith 

Captain Marvel
Dumbo



TBR
A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #3)- V. E. Schwab 
I started this series last month and I've completely fallen in love with it. The world is detailed and fascinating, the characters are lovable and the plot is gripping! I'm so sad this is the final book in the series because I could read about these characters forever.

This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity #1)- V. E. Schwab 
Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity #2)- V. E. Schwab
Because I'm in a V. E. Schwab kick at the moment, I want to go straight into her Monsters of Verity series. I don't know much about the premise but I'm happy to dive in without knowing a single thing because it's V. E. Schwab and that's all I need to know.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. SO. EXCITED. FOR CAPTAIN MARVEL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!!! And then Endgame in April!! (I'm gonna need therapy by the end of the year)

      Delete