Tuesday 26 March 2019

March Book Haul 2019

Only two books this month and my bank account is weeping with joy at that fact. It's also trying to prepare itself for May because Spring is when all the amazing releases come out... it's gonna be hard time for us all.

The Near Witch- V. E. Schwab (Signed Edition!!!)
I've been keeping my eye out for this book for a while because, if you don't know, I'm currently binge reading anything and everything V. E. Schwab. I've read Vicious, the Shades of Magic series and am currently working through the Monsters of Verity duology... you could say I've grown a healthy obsession (it's healthy, I promise!). The Near Witch is V. E. Schwab's newest release and can you imagine my excitement when I found a signed copy at my local Waterstones? It wasn't even a conscious decision to buy this book- my hand was grabbing it and taking it to the till before I could even process what was happening.

She Must Be Mad- Charly Cox
I'd never heard of this book before but it caught my eye on the shelf and looked interesting. I like a good poetry book every now and then so I decided to pick it up. I had a flick through it and the poems seem to be in a very similar style to Rupi Kaur and Amanda Lovelace so I have no doubt I'm gonna love it.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. V. E. Shwab is an author I've read nothing from yet, but I really need to because they're all I hear about!

    ReplyDelete