Saturday 1 December 2018

December Releases and TBR 2018

RELEASES
Books
Queen of Air and Darkness (the Dark Artifices #3)- Casandra Clare
My Favorite Half-Night Stand- Christina Lauren 
Evermore (Everless #2)- Sara Holland
Verity- Colleen Hoover
Fire and Heist- Sarah Beth Durst
29 Dates- Melissa de la Cruz

Movies
Aquaman
Bumblebee
Mary Poppins Returns 


TBR
December is always a re-readery month for me (you know... because I never re-read book during the rest of the year). There are a few books that I want to re-read but I'll try to read one or two new books as well. But, honestly, after finishing Kingdom of Ash last month, re-reads may be all I can manage in my delicate state of book-hangover.

the witch doesn't burn in this one- Amanda Lovelace (Book of the Month)
I've decided I want a poetry book as December's book of the month because they're quick and easy and lovely to read. Amanda Lovelace is one of my favourite poets so I can't wait to jump into this book.

A Court of Mist and Fury- Sarah J. Maas (Re-read)
A Bad Boy Stole my Bra- Lauren Price (Re-read)
The Darkest Star- Jennifer L. Armentrout (Re-read)
The Covenant series- Jennifer L. Armentrout (Re-read)
November 9- Colleen Hoover (Re-read)
I want to re-read all of these books for completely different reasons and I'm excited!! I doubt I'll get round to all of them but let's end the year in style!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment