Thursday 6 December 2018

Writing Diary #18- A Successful Babywrimo?

So, last month, I tried to do my own little version of Nanowrimo to get myself into writing consistently again. It was an easier version of the writing challenge- a baby challenge, shall we say- and, mostly, I'll say I was successful.
My goal was essentially to write every single day of the month no matter what just to get writing into my daily routine once more and, on the whole, I achieved that. I've written more in last month than I had in the previous three before that so I'm very happy with the progress I made.
Unfortunately, I didn't end up writing every single day in November but I only missed a day or two due to unforeseeable events that just meant writing was impossible to manage in those days. But that happens! And I'm not going to take it too much to heart because I'm otherwise super happy with how much I've done.
From here, I'm hoping to keep up the momentum and just keep writing!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thought. Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment