Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Bookish Pick Up Lines
I'm a massive fan of books (as you already know) and puns. I have a great sense of humour (!!!) , by which I mean that I love really bad jokes.
We have a few rounds to these epic pick-up lines: the Internet Round (ones that I found when researching), the Brother Round (lines that my dear old brother kindly made up) and My Round where I attempted to make a couple up- those of which I'm proud of!
Let's get stared.
1. Look someone up and down and say "Well, the odds are definitely in your favour."
The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
2. I can live up to all your Great Expectations
For all you classic lovers out there.
Great Expectations- Charles Dickens
3. You can be the be the Lord of my Flies and unzip them anytime
Lord of the Flies- William Golding
1. You can Slytherin to my Chamber of Secrets
Yes, my brother is extremely civilized.
Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets- J. K. Rowling
2. I ship us
3. I want to Huffle your Puff
Again, I'm sorry J.K. Rowling.
4. Let's get cranky together/ you're aMAZEing
The Maze Runner- James Dashner
5. Let's be Nought-y together
Noughts and Crosses- Malorie Blackman
6. Are you a daughter/son of Zeus? Because I feel a spark between us.
Percy Jackson series- Rick Riordan
1. Are you Aelin Ashryver Galanthinius because you're on fire!
Empire of Storms- Sarah J. Maas
2. Are you Manon Blackbeak because you can rip my heart out anytime!
Heir of Fire- Sarah J. Maas
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed some of those. What were your favourites? Comment below! I'd also love to hear of any more pick up lines that you know! Stay amazing and happy Valentine's day!