Tuesday 2 October 2018

October Releases and TBR 2018

RELEASES
Books
The Darkest Star- Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass #7)- Sarah J. Maas
What If It's Us- Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
Muse of Nightmares- Laini Taylor
The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy- Mackenzi Lee
A Very Large Expanse of Sea- Tahereh Mafi
A Map of Days (Peculiar #4)- Ransom Riggs
Dry- Neal Shusterman and Jarrod Shusterman 
Broken Things- Lauren Oliver
Gmorning, Gnight! - Lin-Manuel Miranda

TV and Movies
The Hate U Give
Venom
First Man


TBR 
Throne of Glass- Sarah J. Maas (Re-read) (Book of the Month)
I've decided to make Throne of Glass the Book of the Month because I want to re-read the entire series in time for the final book being released at the end of the month. I've never re-read the whole series before because it's i n t i m i d a t i n g but, as it's the finale, I think it'll be best to have everything fresh in my mind- because the plot isn't exactly simple. I've read all the books apart from Tower of Dawn so I'll be re-reading the majority of the series before delving into the final two books for the first time.

Before I Wake/ With All My Soul- Rachel Vincent (Re-read)
Since I re-read the first five books last month, I want to finish off this series first. The Soul Screamers is one of ultimate favourites and every time I read them, I'm instantly happier and wrapped tight in the warm nostalgia.

Tales of Love and Woe- Winter Reid (ARC)
I was contacted by Winter Reid last month and asked to read and review her new book and I jumped on the chance because this premise is so appealing to me. It's a collection of stories based on well-known fairytales with flawed heroines and I'm so down for that.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

4 comments:

  1. KINGDOM OF ASH!!!!!
    Okay, that book by Winter Reid sounds great, I hope you like it. I can't wait to hear your opinions on it because it seems right up my alley as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that Kingdom of Ash is near to 1,000 pages which hella intimidating but I am ready!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness. I knew it was going to be long, but I didn't expect QUITE that big! I'm itching for December though to get Queen of Air and Darkness.

      Delete
    3. I think Queen of Air and Darkness will probably be just as long. At least we can hibernate for the winter and just read XD

      Delete