Tuesday 17 October 2017

Fandom Edits || Female TV Edition Part 1

I've really been getting into photo editing recently and have naturally gone straight to fandom editions. I love putting in quotes and have also been making many wallpaper settings for my phone and such. I thought I'd share some of my favourites and you can comment any requests that I can make for the future.
This edition is focused solely on kick-ass females from TV shows that I love... they make me feel really empowered so I hope you enjoy! This will be part 1 of 2 so stay tuned for even more epic TV females...

NO SPOILERS 
Game of Thrones




Westworld

The Vampire Diaries

Teen Wolf


There are plenty more where they came from so I'll probably do more blog posts in this style. Remember to comment any requests of edits you'd like me to do!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment