Saturday 1 September 2018

September Releases and TBR 2018

Why is September always such a busy month? College starts once more so, when I don't have the time to read, all these amazing books are coming out!!!!

RELEASES

Books
Wildcard (Warcross #2)- Marie Lu
Two Dark Reigns (Three Dark Crowns #3)- Kendare Blake
Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3)- Kerri Maniscalco
Sadie- Courtney Summers
And the Ocean was Our Sky- Patrick Ness
Imposters- Scott Westerfeld 
People Kill People- Ellen Hopkins



TBR
The Darkest Star- Jennifer L. Armentrout (ARC)
I got an ARC!!! Of my favourite author's new book!!! That comes out October 31st!!! So I can read it early!!! Honestly, I'm living the life right now, I can't express how happy I am. Thank you so much, Netgalley, for giving me my most anticipated release as an ARC. It's honestly made my year.

Sharp Objects- Gillian Flynn (Book of the Month)
I watched the TV show last month having never read the book (*slap wrist*) and I loved it! Sure the first few episodes were a little slow and confusing but, by the last couple of episodes, I was gasping and shouting at the TV. And that's a sure sign of a spectacular story. The plot twists came hard and fast by the last couple of episodes and I can't wait to read the book to see how it differs. Oddly enough, I also watched the movie Gone Girl before reading the book so obviously I have an issue with reading Gillian Flynn's books right off the bat.

Thanks for reading! What are you planning on reading this month? Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got an ARC of something you're looking forward to! I hope it lives up to your expectations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've literally just finished it and, oh my Gods, it was perfect!!! x

      Delete