Tuesday 11 September 2018

Conquering Kingdoms BOOK TAG

I finished the Falling Kingdoms series earlier this year (it's astonishingly good- I'd recommend), so I decided to jump straight into a tag centred around it. The best thing about this tag is that it was created by the author, Morgan Rhodes, herself! (Let's face it, if I ever when I become an author, I'll make a whole dang tag for my book. No shame). Although the questions do naturally sound very promotion like.

Falling Kingdoms Book Talk
Rebel Spring Book Talk

1. In Mytica, there are constant betrayals and you can't trust anyone! Which book character would you trust to be your sidekick on this adventure?
Deacon St. Delphi- The Covenant and Titan series by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Deacon is the most trust-worthy character in the world- all I think when I read these books is that I want Deacon as a BFF. He's the most cheerful character you'll ever meet so would always keep me optimistic and... he's just the most adorable and precious person to ever exist. He'd never betray your trust and would be such a reliable companion.



2. You will come across many who want you dead in Mytica, so you need to be ready to fight. What kind of warrior are you?
I would say that I'm more of a classic Ravenclaw when it would come to any fights. Similar to characters like Cress (The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer), Claire (Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine) and Cleo (Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes), I would use my head over any physical attributes that I don't have. Maybe it's a girls-with-C-names thing...





3. What fantasy world would you like to conquer?
Prythian- A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas
I wouldn't as much like to 'conquer' it but I'd love to be High Lady.... a specific High Lord's Lady but sadly, he's taken. Prythian sounds like such an amazing continent- split up into seven courts of the four seasons as well as day, dawn and night. I'd love to travel around it, visiting every court and I'd want to live in Velaris- the Court of Dreams because it just sounds perfect.



4. Which fictional character would you like to rule by your side?
Now, that's probably the toughest question... who would rule by my side? There's so many! Because I've already mentioned Sarah J. Maas and the certain High Lord that's my ultimate favourite book boyfriend I'll go with...
Warner- Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi 
I love Warner so much and I think he's a great ruler. He allows Juliette to grow to her full potential and he believes in her when no one else does. He was behind her and pushing her to be her true self from the very beginning and he's also very smart- an ambitious person that'd be good to rule with. Plus... I love him so, there's that.



5. Who would you throw in the dungeon?
Felix Wolfe- Wolf by Wolf duology by Ryan Graudin
I really liked Felix when I first started this book. But, as we got to book 2, he did some pretty unforgivable things (in my mind, anyway) and I hated how he got a semi-happy ending when so many others suffered for his mistakes. If it was down to me, he'd be straight down to the dungeons, paying for his crimes the right way.




6. Who gets stabbed in the back?
Clary Fray- The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
It's not like I don't like Clary- I do. But, in my mind, she's a pretty easy character to fool. I feel like she trusts maybe a little too easily and it'd be simple for someone to get close to her and then stab her in the back.




Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts! Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. I'm laughing - you and I both posted tags in the same day...and I tagged you in mine as well ;). So, if you need another tag to do, there you go! Also I completely agree about Clary. Unfortunately she often ignores the nagging feeling in her gut about people when she really should be listening to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With tags, I always say the more the merrier. Thanks for tagging me! xx

      Delete