Tuesday 5 June 2018

June Releases and TBR 2018

RELEASES
Books
A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes #3)- Sabaa Tahir
Save the Date- Morgan Matson
Smoke in the Sun (Flame in the Mist #2)- Renee Ahdieh
The Emerald Sea- Richelle Mead
A Thousand Perfect Notes- C. G. Drews

TV and Movies
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
The Incredibles 2



TBR
A Thousand Perfect Notes- C. G. Drews (Book of the Month)
This month me and Kailtin (Liber Amoris) have decided to read a new release coming out in June. C.G Drews is the author of the blog Paper Fury which we both love so I have no doubt I'm going to love her book as well. I don't know much about it but am excited to just jump into it.

Watching You- Shannon Greenland (ARC)
Last month, I had the very exciting opportunity of being approached to receive, read and review an ARC of Shannon Greenland's upcoming release, Watching You. I am a massive fan of Shannon ever since I read an ARC of Shadow of a Girl last year and gave it 5 stars. I'm also super excited to reveal that I'm interviewing Shannon soon and posting it here on my blog- I'm super fangirling about it! Watching You doesn't officially come out until July but I'm perfectly unashamed to brag that I'm reading it at the moment and loving it! 
Shadow of a Girl- Shannon Greenland Book Talk

The Never Dawn- Roy Palmer (ARC)
Between the Shade and the Shadows-Coleman Alexander (ARC)
Scythe- Neal Shusterman 

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment