Saturday 3 February 2018

February Releases and TBR 2018

Releases 
Immortal Reign (Falling Kingdoms #6)- Morgan Rhodes
The Belles- Dhonielle Clayton
Tempests and Slaughter- Tamora Pierce
Shadowsong- S. Jae-Jones
Heart of Iron- Ashley Poston
Everlife- Gena Showalter
The Traitor Prince- C.J. Redwine


Black Panther Movie



TBR
Ready Player One- Ernest Cline (Book of the Month)
This month, me and Kaitlin (Liber Amoris) are reading Ready Player One in anticipation for the movie coming out next month. I am a bit sceptical over whether I'll like this book because it seems a little too sci-fi for my taste but, regardless, I'll give it a chance.


Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms #2)- Morgan Rhodes
Gathering Darkness (Falling Kingdoms #3)- Morgan Rhodes

I've started reading Falling Kingdoms and I am loving it! I'd describe it as a mix of Game of Thrones, Throne of Glass and Poison Study which means it's a whole lot of awesome! I currently don't own the rest of the series but I have to get them soon because I can already feel my obsession growing and I'm only half way through the first book. The last book in the series comes out this month which is really exciting so I'm ready to binge this series like crazy!




Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts- what are you reading this month? Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you think of Ready Player One! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to read it- there's so much hype surrounding it!!
      xx

      Delete