Saturday 24 February 2018

February Book Haul 2018

I'll admit, I went a little crazy with buying books this month but, in my defence, I have lots of birthday money and gift cards form last month so it's a totally justifiable haul. I promise.

Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms #2)- Morgan Rhodes
Gathering Darkness (Falling Kingdoms #3)- Morgan Rhodes
Frozen Tides (Falling Kingdoms #4)- Morgan Rhodes 
It may be a little obvious that I became obsessed with this series this month (as you'll also see in my Wrap Up). But, as I stormed through the first book, I soon realised that I needed to marathon this series and went to work in acquiring all the books. These books are super hard to find in the UK, so I decided to order them from Amazon and they came just in time!!

Scythe- Neal Shusterman 
This is another book that I've wanted to for so long!! I have heard endless hype for this series and the premise looks irresistible to me! I've heard only great things and I'm so excited to pick this up soon. Plus, the cover is beautifully captivating to me and looks gorgeous on my shelf.

Simon vs The Homo-sapiens Agenda- Becky Albertalli 
This is yet another book with lots of great hype and a movie coming out soon! Because of this, I decided to get my butt in gear and finally buy and read it. It looks like a sweet little contemporary and it's actually going to be mine and Kaitlin's Book of the Month for March!

Perfect- Cecelia Ahern
While I already have a digital arc of this book, I had to get a physical copy because this was one of my favourite books of last year. Cecelia Ahern is the author of some of my favourite books (Where Rainbows End and Flawed) so this book is a lovely addition to my growing collection.  

It Only Happens in the Movies- Holly Bourne 
I've been on a massive Holly Bourne kick recently and I thought, why stop? This is the only one of Holly's books that I haven't read or owned so I decided to change that immediately. Holly is such a clever author and all of her books are super fun and easy to fall in love with- I have no doubt that this book will capture my heart as well.

Crystal Storm (Falling Kingdoms #5)- Morgan Rhodes
Immortal Reign (Falling Kingdoms #6)- Morgan Rhodes
And finally.... I ordered more books on Amazon. I had the first four of the series but I just had to finish them off!! I couldn't physically stop myself. I know- I have a problem. And these last two books may be my favourite covers because they have my favourite characters on!!




Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts- what books did you get this month? Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. Where Rainbows End is one of the alternates on my TBR challenge for this year. I've been wanting to read it for years (and bought a copy finally last year), but I just haven't gotten the chance to pick it up yet. I hope you enjoy Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read Where Rainbows End- I hope you love it! The movie (Love, Rosie) is also great as well. xx

      Delete