Wednesday 2 November 2016

November Releases and TBR 2016

Image result for heartless marissa meyerReleases:
Heartless- Marissa Meyer
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book in October and I can very assuredly recommend this book! Marissa Meyer is the author of The Lunar Chronicles and this is yet another beautiful book. All I can really say was that, for me, it was a 4-star book. My BOOK TALK will be up the day it comes out (Nov. 8th) so be sure to check it out!
The Sun is Also a Star- Nicola Yoon 
Scythe- Neal Shusterman 
The Diabolic- SJ Kicaid
Dead Girls Society- Michelle Krys 




TBR:
I have another busy month but will try to get as many books read as possible! (I'm also very behind on BOOK TALKs but...) I'm involved in quite a few Book Tours this month so will be reading quite a few ARCs but.. we'll see.

Image result for red risingRed Rising- Pierce Brown 
Red Rising is November's 'Book of the Month' this month and I'm excited! I've seen quite a lot of hype on this book and have been wanting to read it for so long.
Theta- Lizzy Ford 
Weregirl- C.D. Bell 
Iniquity- Melody Winter 
Where White to Your Funeral- Lisa Acerbo 




Thanks for reading! Fell free to comment any books you're planning to read in November. Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment