Saturday 28 July 2018

July Book Haul 2018

I got four books this month which I'm really happy about. They're all books that I've desperately been meaning to read so they make a great addition to my ever-growing, shelf-collapsing collection.


Save the Date- Morgan Matson
I've been anticipating this book for so long and, as soon as I saw it sitting beautifully on a shelf, I knew I had to get it. Morgan Matson writes some of the best contemporary books and I've no doubt that I'll love this one too.

A Thousand Perfect Notes- C. G. Drews 
I've been wanting to read this book for a while and it was actually last month's Book of the Month but I couldn't find it anywhere so couldn't read it in time! Now that I've found it, I can catch up with reading it.



Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements #2)
Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements #3)
- Jennifer L. Armentrout
I bought these two books off Amazon because I own the first one in the trilogy but wouldn't read it until I owned the whole series. Jennifer L. Armentrout is my all-time favourite author and I just know that if I start reading one of her books without owning the rest in the series... I'm screwed. JLA's books are all-consuming and once you start, you can't stop. Hence why I needed to get these books so I could read the trilogy back-to-back.  

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment