Tuesday 3 April 2018

April Releases and TBR 2018

This month is going to be the death of me because so much is happening!! I'm going to see Hamilton at the West End, Westworld Season 2 starts and Infinity War is finally released! All within six days of each other and, literally, I'm going to break down sobbing in a fangirl overload. This month is going to be epic.

RELEASES
Books
Leah on the Offbeat- Becky Albertalli
The Fates Divide- Veronica Roth
Love and War: An Alex and Eliza story- Melissa De La Cruz
The Savior's Champion- Jenna Moreci 
(I'm a massive fan of Jenna Moreci's Youtube channel and I'd definitely recommend it- it's all about writing and how to get that book written, edited and published. She's really funny and her tips and tricks are brilliant for aspiring writers).

Movies
Avengers: Infinity War
Westworld Season 2


TBR
Six of Crows- Leigh Bardugo (Book of the Month)
Me and Kaitlin (Liber Amoris) have decided to read Six of Crows for our book this month and I'm super excited because I've never read a Leigh Bardugo book even though she has such a great reputation. I haven't read the Grisha trilogy but you don't need to in order to read this books so I'm looking forward to jumping straight into it.

The Prophecy (Titan #4)- Jennifer L. Armentrout 
I could've read this last month but I've really struggled to pick it up. Not because I don't want to but because it's going to be too painful for me. After eight books with these amazing characters, watching them all grow so impeccably and falling in love with them even more with each page... I'm not ready for it to end. The ninth and final book following these characters is terrifying not only because of the thought of people dying but also me never having any more content with my favourite cast of all time. But I still want to get it read this month and will likely have a terrible book hangover afterwards. This experience will also involve a lot of laughs and tears, I just know it.

The Morganville Vampires series (Books 9-15)- Rachel Caine 
And finally, I'll be spending the rest of the month finishing off this series because it's giant but amazing. I'm having so much fun reading this series and the nostalgia is exactly what I need when I'm feeling down. Don't be put off this series because it's got fifteen books or because it's about vampires- it's amazing, trust me.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts- what are you looking forward to this month? Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. First off, crying with jealousy that you are going to see Hamilton. Second, this month is going to kill me too - so many things starting up, and I'm juggling exams this month too! Good luck, and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with your exams!! I'm sure you'll do great xx

      Delete