Friday 12 January 2018

Forever Fictional's Second Birthday!!!!

Another year has gone by and it's been a great one! A lot has happened over the past year and I'm gonna go over my personal highlights and favourite posts! Thanks to everyone who follows, comments and supports my blog!!!
(Links to each post are on subheadings)

Mystery Blogger Award
I was nominated for this award not once but twice and I appreciated each nomination so much!! I did two different posts answering questions and it was a lot of fun to complete.

Forever Fictional #Rebranding 
Maybe the biggest change for my blog during this past year was that I changed the name! Fictional Fetish became Forever Fictional and I'm so glad I followed through with the change despite my anxieties. It took a long time to change everything in terms of other social media and all the links within posts but I managed to complete the transition and I'm so happy with it.

Bookish Pick up Lines
This was one of my favourite posts to write because I love books and I love puns... it was a match made in heaven. I had a lot of fun creating it.
Greatest YA Relationships GUEST POST
This was only my second ever Guest Post on another blog (Curiosity Quills) and I really enjoyed making this because I have a real soft spot for romances.

Cosplay Adventures #1
This was the first time I've ever officially cosplayed and it was so much fun! Kaitlin and I got a swarm of funny looks but, for some reason, we had a lot of confidence and even asked some people to take our picture (the rest were just our brilliant photo timers).

Gallery Opening 
I'd been considering it for a while but finally bit the bullet and opened up the gallery page on my blog. It took a long time to sort out because photos are a nightmare to organise on Blogger but I'm really pleased with the result and have continued to add onto it. Hopefully, 2018 will open up a lot of opportunities for more entries (comic-con, Madame Tussauds etc).
Credit: Charlie Bowater

The Liebster Award 2017
I was so kindly nominated for the Liebster Award and I had a lot of fun creating the post for it and answering some questions.

ACOWAR Week 
I'd been looking forward to the release of ACOWAR for so long that I dedicated a whole blogging week to it (I'm just that obsessive). This week included book reviews, fan art and tags and was so much fun to do!!

Publishing Interview with Eliza Stopps 
I was so lucky to be approached by author Eliza Stopps and plucked up the nerve to ask if she would consider answering a few questions for me about the publishing process. I've always wanted to be a writer and I love learning more about the industry. I had some really specific questions about publishing and Eliza was so nice as to answer them with lovely detail.

Westworld Original Tag 
I've always wanted to create my own Book Tag but no subject had ever come up that hadn't been done before. I became obsessed with the TV show Westworld and, when searching for a Tag to do on it, I couldn't find one! It was the perfect opportunity to create one myself and I had so much fun making up questions that went along with the characters of the show.

Gender Representation in Books 
This was a real personal favourite of mine. I had so much fun writing it because I have such a passion for gender representation in media specifically and I love delving into the intricacies of gender inequality. I'm pretty sure I want to dig even deeper into this subject for a college extra-curricular project and will likely make more posts surrounding this subject.

Nanowrimo Winner
This was my first year of competing in Nanowrimo and I won! It was so much harder than I ever thought it would be but, when I put my mind to something, I achieve it. I had such a strong determination to successfully complete Nanowrimo and I'm so proud of finishing the complete first draft of my Novella.

Book Adventures #1
As always, my all-time favourite posts and the ones I do with Kaitlin. This wasn't a cosplay adventure or anything but it was still super fun- classic book shopping with bookworms. It was a great day and I predict many more in the future..

Thank you so much for reading and following my blog through this year- I appreciate every single view more than words. Feel free to comment your thoughts and, as always, stay amazing!
Chloe
xx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Clockwork Bibliotheca will be 1 in February and I'm excited. Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to Forever Fictional
    Happy birthday to you

    Wow, you have had a pretty awesome year. It even makes me nostalgic looking back at your posts I have read (and of course our adventures)

    ReplyDelete