Saturday 3 December 2016

December Releases and TBR 2016

Releases:
Crystal Storm (Fallen Kingdoms #5)- Morgan Rhodes 
The Selection (Kiera Cass) Colouring Book  
Red Queen (Victoria Aveyard) Colouring Book
Spindle (A Thousand Nights #2)- E.K Johnston 
The Secret off a Heart- Stacey Lee 
Take the Key and Lock Her Up- Ally Carter
Rules of the Game (Endgame #3)- James Frey 


TBR: 

Undone- Cat Clarke 
For some reason, I read this book every December of every year. I've done it for the last few years and will always continue to do so. Undone is one of my favourite books and, while it isn't exactly cheery for the season of joy, I like it as a 'winter' book.

Paper and Fire (The Great Library #2)- Rachel Caine
Paper and Fire is the December's Book of the Month!! This is the second book in the The Great Library series by Rachel Caine. I did enjoy the first book (I didn't love it) but I'm excited too see where the story will take us.

Blood for Blood (Wolf by Wolf #2)- Ryan Graudin
Okay...this is getting ridiculous. Blood for Blood has been on my TBR for a good three months and I still haven't read it yet! I'm waiting to get the prequel novella Iron to Iron so that I can read it before embarking on the sequel but....it's been one of my most anticipated releases of this year and I'm so annoyed I haven't gotten to it yet!! I will one day, I promise.

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1)- Marissa Meyer
I've had this entire series for quite a while but I've wanted to wait until the winter months to read (I don't know but I just feel like they're wintery books...) and I'm hoping that I can get into them. Having recently read Heartless by Marissa Meyer (and loving it!!) I've got high expectations- and that's not even including the height of hype this series has gotten. Hopefully, I'll get round to them this month. If not, January will definitely my time to read these books.




That's all I've really got planned for December! What are you guys reading? Feel free to comment below! Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment