Tuesday 19 July 2016

Summertime Madness BOOK TAG

As it's very nearly the summer holidays, I've decided to do the Summertime Madness BOOK TAG! I got the questions from the blog BookishRebels, so be sure to check out their post.
On with the tag...

1. Show a book with a summery cover!
Before I Die- Jenny Downham
Despite, the depressing title (and book), it has a summery cover. It was the first one that popped into my head.

2.Pick one fictional place that would be the perfect destination for a summer vacation!
The Los Angeles Institute- Lady Midnight, Cassandra Clare
There's a beach there, Shadowhunters and not to mention Julian Blackthorn! It's a win-win situation.

3.You're about to go on a flight to your summer vacation. But you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight, what novella do you choose?
Iron to Iron- Ryan Graudin
This is novella to the Wolf by Wolf series and I really need to read it. I gave Wolf by Wolf a 5 star rating and I'm all too excited to go back into the world.

4. You have a case of summertime sadness what happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?
To All The Boys I've Loved Before- Jenny Han
This is my complete go-to happy and cute and adorable and amazing book! Just thinking about it cheers me up and makes me happier.

5.You’re sitting at the beach all alone…which fictional character would be your beach babe?
One? Er... I'll give a quick list.
William Herondale
Chaol Westfall
Shane Collins
Tod Hudson
Zach Goode

There we go...

6. To match your icecream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick?
Tv Show for this one- Stiles Stilinski would be my top pick. Sidekick but so sarcastic and hilarious.

7. Share the summertime happiness! Who do you tag?
Everyone!!!!


Thanks for reading! Comment any answers you would've put or any links to your own tag! See you soon,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment