Sunday 3 July 2016

July Releases and TBR 2016

Releases:
31st Harry Potter and The Cursed Child-J.K Rowling, Jack Thorne, John Tiffany
5th Paper and Fire- Rachel Caine
26th PS I Like You- Katie West
5th This Savage song- Victoria Schwab 


TBR:

A bit of an ambitious TBR this month considering I'm so busy these next few weeks but I'm going to try... I'll try...

Kill The Boy Band- Goldy Moldavsky
I've started reading this book already and I purely picked it up on a whim. From descriptions it sounded funny, quirky and crazy. I aim to finish this month and am enjoying it immensely so far.

Notes On Being Teenage- Rosalind Jana 
The second I saw this book, I was immediately interested. It looks quick, quirky and relatable. I'll definitely be getting to it this month and I'm so excited!

Me Before You- Jojo Moyes
Me Before You is the 'Book of the Month' for July and I am thrilled to finally be able to read it. I've been to see the movie (Adaptation Talk up if you'd like to read it) and it was so amazing! I can't wait to read the original story of Lou and Will and I'm certainly ready to stack up on tissues.


The Unexpected Everything- Morgan Matson
This is Morgan Matson's newest release and, honestly, I have no idea what it's about. All I know is that I loved her previous books Since You've Been Gone and Amy and Roger's Epic Detour. I'm purely reading this because I like her as an author and am excited for new content of hers.

The Last Star- Rick Yancey   
Finally, the third book in the 5th wave trilogy has come out! Despite me not love love loving The 5th Wave trilogy, I'm still pumped to finish it and see how it all wraps up. I won't be re-reading the first books but will be hoping that I can remember the gist of it all.

A Court of Thorns and Roses- Sarah J. Maas
I've read this before when it first came out and I freaking loved it (obviously, because it's Sarah J. Maas). Before I read the newest instalment in the series I want to re-read this one so all the details are fresh in my brain.

A Court of Mist and Fury- Sarah J. Maas
I'm so excited to read this!! I've heard nothing but amazing reviews and this book is giant!!! I've been waiting to read this for so long and I'm ecstatic that I've finally got to it! It was one of my most anticipated releases so I'm hoping to get to it so badly.


Thank you for reading! What books are you planning to read- comment below! See you soon,
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment