Tuesday 31 May 2016

June Releases and TBR 2016

Releases- (Dates courtesy of Goodreads)

7th The Marked Girl- Lindsey Klingele
14th Change Places With Me- Lois Metzger
21st Never Ever- Sara Saedi
28th Run- Kody Keplinger

(Goodreads pages are linked)


TBR
I've got a very busy few months coming up but, still, I hope that I can read a decent amount. These are a couple of books that I'm hoping to get to.

The Winner's Trilogy- Marie Rutkoski
The Winner's Curse
The Winner's Crime
The Winner's Kiss
I've heard a bit of hype for this series and I thought it would be nice to read as they had all the books in the library. I'm getting a bit of a 'Selection series' vibe and I really enjoyed the Selections series so will hopefully like this. I've already started a bit of it and plan to marathon through it all.

The Shadow Queen- C. J. Redwine
This is mine and my friend's book of the month for June so I'll be reading this as well. It's a retelling which excites me as I haven't read one in a while. Looking forward to it!

Lady Midnight- Cassandra Clare
Yes, I know, I know. How have I not read this book yet? It's so daunting! It's massive and such a big commitment but I'm hoping to get to it in June. It's going to take me a long time to read this book so I may not read much overall this month.

The Bane Chronicles- Cassandra Clare
Again, how haven't I read this yet?!?!? And, again, it's so daunting!! I'm planning to read this book story by story so I probably won't finish it this month.

Quite an ambitious TBR this month in terms of big books but hopefully I'll get to them.
What books are you planning to read?
Thanks for reading. See you soon,
Chloe





No comments:

Post a Comment