Tuesday 5 February 2019

February Releases and TBR 2019

RELEASES
On The Come Up- Angie Thomas 
Bloodwitch- Susan Dennard
Fame, Fate and the First Kiss- Kasie West 
Crown of Feathers- Nicki Pau Preto 
The Blood Spell- C.J. Redwine 



TBR
A Very Large Expanse of Sea- Tahereh Mafi 
I've actually started reading this already and it's spectacular! This is a contemporary about a Muslim girl in high school in the year after 9/11 and it's so powerful so far! I've only read about 100 pages but I'm absolutely loving all the characters and plotlines.

The Lunar Chronicles- Marissa Meyer (Re-read)
We're finally there- the first books I'm planning to re-read this year. I think I've done pretty well to avoid re-reads for this year, though. I haven't re-read this series since first reading them all the way back in 2016 so I'm excited to jump into them again. I've been reading Marissa Meyer's Renegades series so I can't wait to jump back into more of her amazing work. I'll likely love it even more than the first time. 

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment