Saturday 25 November 2017

November Book Haul 2017

I didn't get too many books this month but it is inching towards Christmas so my mind is too pre-occupied with buying presents for people. However, I did have a nice day out with Kaitlin from Liber Amoris and we may have indulged in a little book buying....


Poison Study series- Maria V. Snyder
I have always wanted to read this series but have only found two of them in a charity shop and I had no idea what order I had to read them. So, when I walked into a shop and saw the whole series in a cheap boxset.... my heart was too attached to walk by without taking them home. I have absolutely no space on my bookshelves for them but... that's a problem for another day.

Secrets for the Mad- dodie
Overall, I'm not a massive fan of Youtuber books just because of what they represent but... I've made an exception because Dodie Clark is my favourite ever Youtuber that isn't a Booktuber and I had to get this book. It's so beautiful and will likely make me cry but I'm totally okay with it. This also happens to me mine and Kaitlin's (Liber Amoris) Book of the Month for December!!!

That's all for this month but I'm pinning my hopes on December because it is Christmas... Hopefully my bookshelf will be able to take the weight.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. Haha that photo. Tea was starting to get cold by the time we were done haha

    ReplyDelete