Monday 6 May 2019

May Releases and TBR 2019

RELEASES
books
Again, But Better- Christine Riccio
Aurora Rising- Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Kingsbane- Claire Legrand
Finale- Stephanie Garber

movies
The Sun is Also a Star
Tolkien
Booksmart
Aladdin 




TBR
Vox- Christina Dalcher
I just recently bought this book and I'm so excited to get stuck into it. The premise is that a new, extreme government has taken over America and women are no longer allowed to say any more than 100 words a day. They are forced to wear word counters on their wrist that will shock them if they say any more. Women also lose access to their bank accounts (now controlled by husbands or fathers), lose their jobs and are forced into the domestic role within the family. Naturally, this premise infuriates me but I'm so excited to see the implications of such an extreme view and to see how (hopefully) it's overcome.

Again, But Better- Christine Riccio
I've been a fan of Christine's Booktube channel for years now and I'm so excited to read this book. I've been in the mood for rom-com reads lately and I think this will be the perfect addition to this addiction. I have no doubt her effortless humour will bleed through and I'll fall in love from the very first page.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment