Saturday 2 April 2016

April releases and TBR 2016

These are some of the books that I am planning to read in April. I may not end up reading these books but I'm hoping to get to them. I will also include some releases that I'm anticipating this month.

Most anticipated releases
These release dates are thanks to Goodreads so if they're wrong... don't blame me.

When We Collided- Emery Lord   5th April
Tell the Wind and Fire- Sarah Rees Brennan   5th April
The Art of Not Breathing- Sarah Alexander   26th April
Flawed- Cecelia Ahern  5th April



TBR
Rapture- Lauren Kate
I'm planning on finishing this series off as I read the first three books in March. It makes sense...

We Were Liars- E. Lockhart
I've wanted to read this book for a while and have never gotten around to it so me and my friend are reading it this month together which will be fun!
Ink and Bone- Rachel Caine
Since meeting Rachel Caine (read the whole experience at http://fictionalfetish.blogspot.com/2016/03/meeting-rachel-caine.html ) I felt such a need to read all her other books. This is one of her newer series and it about a library... I'm all for that!
Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen
This book is one of the books that I want to read in the year of 2016 and I'm planning to get to it soon. I'll try for April but am not too bothered if I get to it or not. I will read it by the end of the year, though, I swear!
Shatter Me- Taherah Mafi
This book has been on my shelf for ridiculously long amount of time. I've been holding back because I don't have the rest of the series but I'm just going to go for it!