Tuesday 26 November 2019

Comeback!! (Hopefully...)

I'm fully aware that I've been AWOL for the last couple of months- the last time I posted was early September!! It's safe to say that I've fallen spectacularly behind but I really want to get back to blogging!


There's been a few reasons why I haven't had time to blog as much:

1. I left college this year and now I've started an apprenticeship which means I have so much less free time to actually do anything!

2. A lot of my creative time has gone towards my Bookstagram account! I've actually written a full post on the pros and cons of Bookstagram and why it's taken up more of my time so stay tuned for that!














3. My other creative time has been spent outlining! Recently, I've decided to push aside the writing project I've spent the last two years (for various reasons) and start a new novel. I also have a full post explaining this development so stay tuned for that too!

4. I actually haven't been reading that much lately so don't have anything to write about... for the above reasons, I've also been in a massive reading slump recently (though, I can also blame Netflix for this). I'm determined to start reading more again so hopefully this will improve things too.

So, yes, I have plans to start blogging more again but it definitely won't be as frequent as it once was. I'm hoping for a post every week/fortnight at the moment.

I also want to do a complete overhaul on the design and style of my blog so it matches more to my Bookstagram theme- I like consistency and aesthetics! As you can see, I've started this a little- changing mainly the colours and some of the fonts. I may still fiddle around with things so nothing's set in stone just yet.















So, here's hoping that I can get my act together and start blogging again! Fingers crossed!

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment your thoughts.
Stay amazing!
Chloe

6 comments:

  1. A post a week (or even fortnight) is good! Actually, that's what I strove for these latest two years LOL. Seriously, if you feel like spending more time on your Instagram, there's nothing wrong about it. You do have a few great aestethics on there! I especially like the leaf ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ❤ I don't know how I ever posted three times a week! 😂

      Delete
  2. A lot has been happening for me in the past few months (well, year...but especially few months) so I haven't been doing as much either. I'm just glad to hear everything is okay! I looked for you a while back on Instagram and couldn't find you, but I have now! I'm still trying to figure out how to make the most of mine, but Roberta convinced me to start a Twitter account, which I am having a lot of fun with.
    It's hard to put aside something you've put a lot of work into, but sometimes you just have to! I hope that this one is going well for you, and maybe it will give you inspiration and focus with your past work.
    I absolutely adore the new blog theme. I know you said you haven't set it in stone yet, but I'm a big fan ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I found you on Bookstagram! I've also got a Twitter but I've never posted- not a massive fan of it.
      Hope you've been good lately xxx

      Delete