Monday 29 February 2016

Gone Girl ADAPTATION TALK

Gone Girl ADAPTATION TALK
This movie was such a good adaptation of Gillian Flynn's Gone Girl! It was gripping, thrilling and was so loyal to the book! I loved it and would definitely recommend it!
If you haven't watched it, go watch it and then we can discuss it!
Bye, non-spoiler people!


SPOILERS AHEAD- SPOILERS AHEAD- SPOILERS AHEAD- SPOILERS AHEAD

I am completely obsessed with this movie.
Obviously it wasn't as good as the book (duh!) but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I understand that Gillian Flynn was the screenwriter for the movie and that's probably why the movie stuck so close to the book but, seriously, it was an outstanding adaptation. Even regarding tiny details it stayed true to the book. It's why I enjoyed it so much.
I think the casting for the movie was overall very good and the main characters (Nick, Amy, Go) were casted well. The actors did extremely well with getting into the role of their character- especially Amy.
Each character was so true to themselves and that really had a positive impact on the movie. It made the film much more effective and realistic to watch.
It was great to see the story that I had only before imagined, played out in front of me so brilliantly.
The suspense was drawn out really well through the movie and really gripped and surprised the viewer.
I loved this movie adaptation and gave it a four out of five stars -the same as I gave the book.
Please comment your thoughts, I'd love to know.
See you with a new post soon,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment