Tuesday 12 January 2016

Book Newbie Tag

To start this Book Blog, I thought I would take a popular tag off Booktube (Youtube for book people) and answer the questions involved. This way, you guys have a bit more information on why I'm doing this and so on...
Disclaimer: I did not create this tag, so... copyright malarkey can be avoided by me simply saying; this was not my invention!
 1)Why did you start this blog (channel)?
I wanted a place where I could share my opinions on books as I love them so much. I didn't want to have a Youtube channel- you could say I get stage fright... camera fright- and a blog was the alternate option. I wanted to be able to fangirl with people about my favourite books, basically
2) What are some fun and unique things you can bring to blogging (booktube)?
To be honest, I don't think any of what I'm aiming to achieve is 'unique' as it's been plenty done before but, in simple, I want to encourage reading and enable people to share their opinions and feels on fandoms.
3) What are you most excited for about this new blog (channel)?
I'm really looking forward to being free to just fangirl about books! In this society, reading has been eternally labelled as 'uncool' and so I don't get to talk about books much. So now, I'm excited to be able to freely freak out about any book I want to and not be judged for it. It'll be nice to share my thoughts.
4) What do you love reading?
Anything and everything!
5) What book or series got you into reading?
I feel like Harry Potter is the expected answer for this question but... it's surprisingly not for me. The Gallagher Academy series by Ally Carter truly started my addiction and obsession for reading. I still re-read now and find it so easy to fall back into the world.
Image result for the gallagher academy series6) What questions would you ask you're favourite Booktuber?
My favourite Booktuber is hands-down Christine Riccio of PolandbananasBOOKS. She's amazing to watch and I'd definitely recommend her to you guys. I wouldn't necessarily ask her anything but I would definitely want a photo with her.
7) What challenges do you think starting a blog will be the hardest to overcome?
I'm thinking that it will be hard to consistently post blogs- I have so much stuff to do and I may not get the time or motivation to constantly write them. However, I will try as best I can.


That was the Book Newbie Tag and I tag anyone who wants to do it too!
Thanks for reading. Bye,
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment