Tuesday 4 July 2017

July Releases and TBR 2017

Releases
Because You Love to Hate Me- Ameriie 
Ash and Quill (The Great Library #3)- Rachel Caine 
My Not So Perfect Life- Sophie Kinsella 
Forever in Love- Susane Colisanti
Spectacle (Menagerie #2)- Rachel Vincent 

TBR 

A Court of Wings and Ruin (ACOTAR #3)- Sarah J. Maas
The time has come and I'm so excited! I finished re-reading the first two books in June and I'm fangirling so so much because I've been waiting to read this book for nearly a year now!! Mist and Fury is my favourite ever book so I'm super pumped to see how this story arc in the Prythian world resolves itself.


Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices #2)- Cassandra Clare (Book of the Month)
This is July's Book of the Month! Both me and Kaitlin loved Lady Midnight and can't wait to move onto this sequel! Each Cassie Clare book gets better and better so I've got high expectations for this monster of a book!







Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone- J.K. Rowling (Illustrated Edition) 
I've been in a bit of downer mood lately and I think I just need a bit of Harry Potter to help me push past it. I think I'm in such a massive book slump because I don't want to read as much as work on my own book that I've currently just started writing (two chapters in!!!). Hopefully, Harry Potter will pick me up a bit (especially this beautiful edition)!


Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe


2 comments:

  1. Now that is what I call a TBR! So many big books that I have heard amazing things about

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be a long month of frantically catching up with massive Book Talks. My ACOWAR one is huge already and that's only the notes!!!

      Delete