Sunday 9 July 2017

Introduction/Schedule || ACOWAR WEEK

To mark and honour the fact that I've read A Court of Wings and Ruin (finally!) after waiting for all my exams to be over, I'm commemorating the occasion by creating my very own ACOWAR WEEK.
Starting tomorrow (Monday), I'll be posting an ACOWAR related post every single day for the entire week. This pre-post is just to let you guys know what's happening and what I've got planned for each day.
If you haven't read the ACOTAR series by Sarah. J. Maas, I'd seriously recommend getting on that. I mean, it must be good if I'm dedicating a whole week to it.

Schedule-

Monday- A Court of Thorns and Roses BOOK TALK (First read)- I previously wrote my review on paper because it was before I even started this blog but I'm typing it up for you guys!

Tuesday- A Court of Thorns and Roses BOOK TALK (Re-read)- ACOTAR is one of those series that, after you read the sequel, you have to re-read the first book because you have totally, polar-opposite opinions on everything. Hence why I'll have another review from when I recently re-read the first book having read sequel and changing all my views.

Wednesday- Favourite Fan Art- The ACOTAR fandom has a lot of amazing art, so I wanted to post and promote some of my favourite pieces by some amazing artists.
Thursday- A Court of Mist and Fury BOOK TALK (Re-read)- Yes, I already have a BOOK TALK for ACOMAF (link here) but I just know I'll have more thoughts on it- like the other review wasn't long enough... This is my current favourite ever book and I just need to do it justice.

Friday- ACOTAR/ACOMAF BOOK TAG- I found a book tag on this series on the Booktube channel Whitty Novels, so I decided I'd do it myself because it looks super fun!

Saturday- ACOWAR Predictions and Theories- After finishing ACOMAF last august(!!!) there have been many theories to grace my mind and I had them all written down before forging into ACOWAR.

Sunday- A Court of Wings and Ruin BOOK TALK- And the main event!! By the end of the week, I would've finished both the book and my review (hopefully) and I can finish off the week with my thoughts on the final book in this trilogy arc (though there will be another trilogy arc in this world following different characters)!

I hope you enjoy the week to come as much as I will and I'll see you guys tomorrow!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments: