Saturday 1 April 2017

April Releases and TBR 2017

Releases:
The Dead List- Jennifer L. Armentrout
Favourite Author Alert!! Would definitely recommend this one- it's amazing!!!
Perfect (Flawed #2)- Cecelia Ahern
Another of my favourite recent reads- would also recommend anyone picking up this duology! My Book Talk will be up on the release date!
Alex and Eliza: A Love Story- Melissa de la Cruz
For all those Hamilton fans out there! (Aka, me).
Doing It- Hannah Witton
Legion- Julie Kagawa
The Upside of Unrequited- Becky Albertalli

TBR:
The Covenant series- Jennifer L. Armentrout (Re-read for the third time)
Half-Blood | Pure | Deity | Apollyon | Sentinel
Favourite Author Alert! I love JLA so freaking much- I've read many of her series (Covenant, Titan and Lux being my ultimate faves) and since her new book The Struggle just came out last month, I wanted to re-read this series once again before diving into the Titan series again. The Titan series (see below) is a spin-off of The Covenant series and you definitely need to read this series before venturing into that one- though this is no issue at all because these book are pure sass, romance, action, humour, epicness and humour.... did I say humour already?
I'm currently on Pure at the moment and re-reading these books for the millionth time is the best feeling in the world.

The Titan series #1-#3- Jennifer L. Armentrout (Re-read- spinoff of Covenant series)
The Return | The Power | The Struggle
The Titan series is New Adult as opposed to The Covenant series being Young Adult so there are definitely more sexy times in these books. I've only read the first two and have yet to read The Struggle since it's just come out! The last book in this series, The Prophecy comes out next year and I'm so sad that we'll be saying goodbye to these characters for good! But I've still got time to comfort myself with these beautiful and sassy characters that I've grown to love.

Frankenstein- Mary Shelley (Book of the Month)
Because of pesky exams from May onwards, I need to re-read this for my English Literature exam. Not that I don't like this book, I do, but I have so many other books I need to read! But, regardless, Kaitlin and I are going to re-read this for April's Book of the Month in order to pass our GCSEs!! Aren't we great students?

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts- what are you planning to read this month? Stay amazing!
Chloe

1 comment:

  1. If good students means literally forcing myself to reread it by agreeing to it being book of the month then sure, I'm great.....

    ReplyDelete