Saturday 4 February 2017

February Releases and TBR 2017

Releases:
Kings Cage (Red Queen #3)- Victoria Aveyard
I still haven't read further than Red Queen but... I'll get there.
A Conjuring of Light- V. E. Schwab
Till Death- Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Hate U Give- Angie Thomas
Empress of a Thousand Skies- Rhoda Belleza
The Wish Granter- C.J. Redwine
This book looks so interesting! C.J. Redwine was the author of The Shadow Queen (Book Talk here) which is a retelling about Snow White. This new book is a retelling of Rumpelstiltskin and has been described as epic, romantic and perfect for fans of The Lunar Chronicles. I may just have to get this book...


TBR:
Perfect- Cecelia Ahern
'What?' you ask. 'This book comes out in April.' Well, I'm super excited because I received a digital ARC!!!!! As soon as I finished Flawed last year (Book Talk), I desperately needed this book and it gave me a massive book hangover because I needed this sequel in my hands. I prayed to every Book God out there for an ARC and they listened! I can't wait to re-read Flawed and then jump into this book in February! So excited!!!!
 





Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy- Cassandra Clare & Co. (Book of the Month)
This book is going to be the Book of the Month for February- a monthly book that both me and Kaitlin over at Liber Amoris reads. Of course a Cassie Clare book was going to come up at some point- she writes so many! I can't wait to get to this!







The Darkest Minds Trilogy- Alexandra Bracken
I started The Darkest Minds last month and am loving it!!! I'm halfway through and I will definitely finish this entire trilogy during February.










Cruel Beauty- Rosamund Hodge
I'm in a bit of a fantasy/retelling mood and I just really fancy reading this soon. I bought it last month because I've heard a lot of hype on this book and the cover is also gorgeous!









Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde- Robert Louis Stevenson
I would really like to read more classics during the run up to my GCSE exams because it will help a lot in the English Literature exam. Plus, these are books you kind of just have to read, right?








A Monster Calls- Patrick Ness
I've been recommended this book a lot and since a movie has recently been released on this book, I figured I'd better read it pretty soon. I've heard that it's very good so I'm excited to jump in.







I have a very ambitious TBR for a very busy month but I hope I can get through the majority of these books.
Thanks for reading! Comment what book you're planning to read month! Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment