Another day. Another tag. I'm ready for it.
I was nominated by the lovely Kaitlin over at Liber Amoris (thank you!!) so be sure to check out her post. This tag was originally created by Okoto Enigma so I'll link their blog also.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog. (Right there →)
2. List the rules. (I'm doing well so far...)
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. (See below)
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three facts about me:
1. My favourite place in the world is New York (cue Alicia Keys' 'Empire State of Mind'...).
I went there on holiday and fell in love with the Big Apple almost instantly- I'm very much a city person. I loved falling asleep to the sound of yellow taxis honking their horns and the lights were awe-inspiring- it very much is the city of that never sleeps. I went to see so many amazing things- Empire State Building, Central Park, The Statue of Liberty- and I already know I'm going to visit there again someday.
2. I have three favourite foods; cocktail sausages, chocolate and pineapple/cheese (this counts as one because they're usually on a stick a taste like heaven when put together. As long as I have at least one of these foods, I'm happy.
3. This is a weird one: I love wearing socks for the first time. I love having brand new, fresh socks, never before worn and wearing them for the first time because they're so soft and comfortable!! I swear, if I could, I'd only wear a pair of socks once and then buy new ones but that's not exactly feasible so...I'm out of luck.
Questions I was given from Liber Amoris:
1. What is the 28th book on your shelf? If you have read it, what is your opinion on it?
Twilight- Stephanie Meyer
Isn't that the most perfect coincidence? Shamefully, I haven't even read this yet!!! Okay, I'll just go and dig myself a hole...
2. Are your bookshelves ordered in any particular order? If so, how?
They were in author order but a few months ago, I hate a bit of a book mite situation and had to clean all of my books and bookshelves (I'm just overwhelmingly relieved and thankful that I didn't have to get rid of all of my books!). I haven't had the chance to re-organize but will after my birthday at the end of January.
3. If you wrote a book what would be the name of one of your characters and why?
I feel like this was a strategic question to get me to divulge details, Kaitlin....
I am currently writing a book (two, actually) and I'm in the middle of editing my first one whilst writing the first draft for the second. I'll give a minor character from the former- Natalie Reynolds. Why? I like the name Natalie and I got Reynolds from The Reynolds Pamphlet because I've been obsessed with the Hamilton for the last year and I'm, nerdy like that.
4. What is the next book you plan to read?
The Sun is Also a Star- Nicola Yoon
This just happens to be January's Book of the Month! I liked Yoon's Everything, Everything so I'm looking forward to reading her new book because I've heard so much hype about it.
5. (Weird question) A unicorn, a dragon and a werewolf are racing across a field, who will win and why?
Unicorn. Any day.
Cause can you imagine a dragon running? They fly!
And a werewolf is just a version of a dog- not nearly as cool as a unicorn.
Rita over at bookish rita
Lily and Lark over at Lark and Lily
Claudia at A Daily Cloud
Uma at Books, Bags, Burgers
Tavleen at Travelling Through Words
Misty over at The Little Issuez
The girls over at PS. I Love That Book
Questions for my nominees:
1. What are your top 3 favourite books?
2. What's your favourite book-to-movie adaptation?
3. If you could be a character in the Harry Potter world, who would you be?
4. What song best describes your life right now?
5. (Weird Question) If you had to eat a book (blasphemy!!) what book would you eat? What would be the tastiest book, in other words?
Please comment a link to your post if you decide to complete this tag- I'd love to see your answers!
A few of my best (favourite) posts:
My Hogwarts Identity
Top 10 Books of 2016
A Poem of Books- Original Poetry
Thank you very much for reading! Feel free to comment any of your thoughts! Stay amazing!