Saturday 17 December 2016

'Tis the Season BOOK TAG

Tis the season to be jolly! So, let's talk about books! (No surprises there, then). I first saw this tag on Katytastic's Booktube channel so be sure to check that out here!
On with the tag!

1. Do you have a favourite winter read? 
Undone- Cat Clarke
While this isn't exactly a wintery read, I re-read it every December because it's one of my favourites so it's naturally turned into a wintery read for me. Funnily enough, I'm reading it right now and I am loving it! It's so easy to read and will always be one of my favourites!

2. Find a book with blue on the cover!
A Court of Mist and Fury!!! Of course I'd find a way to mention my favourite book! Isn't the cover beautiful?



3. Find a book you'd use as the star on a Christmas tree!
The Sun is also a Star- Nicola Yoon
Doesn't that just look like a beautiful star for the top a Christmas tree? Plus, it's literally got the word 'star' in the title so... This book is also going to be January's Book of the Month so, if you want to get ahead...

4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation!
I'm going to go with Narnia even though it was winter when the Evil Queen had control of Narnnia but... there aren't many places that are solely winter. I'd be able to have some tea with Mr. Tumnus though!


5. Pick one fictional character you'd take with you on your winter vacation!
Rhysand- ACOTAR series, Sarah J. Maas
Let's face it; Rhys would be perfect for any holiday. Or any day of the year. Please come to me, Rhys.

6. Name one book on your wish list this year!
A Torch Against the Night- Sabaa Tahir
I've read it but I don't own it and I need this beautiful book!

7. Favourite holiday drink, treat & movie?
My favourite drink is the black forest hot chocolate from Costa any day! It's got cherry syrup in it and it just tastes so much freaking better than regular hot chocolate!
The best Christmas movies for me has to be the first two Home Alone movies- those are classics and definitely the most entertaining!

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys have a great Christmas! I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment