Tuesday 3 May 2016

May Releases and TBR 2016

Releases:
A Court of Mist and Fury- Sarah J Maas- 3rd
The Crown- Kiera Cass- 3rd
Lost in Love- Susane Colasanti- 3rd
The Hidden Oracle- Rick Riordan 3rd
The Unexpected Everything- Morgan Matson- 5th
The Last Star- Rick Yancy- 24th

TBR:
The Book Thief- Markus Zusak
I've already started reading this book and will finish it in May. It's extremely good so far and stay tuned for a BOOK TALK coming soon.
The Diary of a Young Girl- Anne Frank
Reading The Book Thief has really re-opened my desire to read this book. I've been wanting to read this book for a long time and The Book Thief has just pushed it to the fore-front of my mind. I'm hoping to get to it this month.

Since You've Been Gone- Morgan Matson
As the summer is coming, I'm starting to get into a contemporary mood and Since You've Been Gone has been the book that appeals to me the most at the moment. I loved it the first time I read it and I can't wait to read it again.
When We Collided- Emery Lord
I got this book last month and have been meaning to read it. I've heard only good things and can't wait to dive straight into it.
Half Bad- Sally Green
This is our book club book for the month and it's one that I've had my eye for quite a while. The third and final to the instalment has just come out so me and my friend thought that we should finally get into the series. I don't really know what it's about but I've heard good things and its mystery intrigues me.

These are just a couple of books that I intend to read this month. I'm hoping to get to all of them and still read a few more.
Thanks for reading. I'll see you soon,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment